Our Day of Coordinator services and team step in about about 2 months prior to the wedding and always a just a call/email/phone/text away however unless you are using our vendors most of the booking and vendor searches, etc are done on your own.
We provide the following:
- Detailed wedding day timeline - this is a breakdown of the entire wedding day on paper; it is the most important part of keeping the wedding moving along in a timely manner. On your wedding day our main objective is to ensure that everything runs smooth according to timeline.
- Assist and oversee set up of any ceremony items - programs, picture frames, etc.
- Assist and oversee set up of any reception items - table numbers, centerpieces, escort cards, favors, etc.
- Assist and oversee set up of check-in table. If you wish to have us staff it, additional assistant fee applies.
- Directing & Coordination on site of wedding rehearsal, ceremony, and reception. We will conduct your rehearsal for you (usually the day prior.)
- Review of all vendor contracts (check for any issues)
- Distribution of all on-site vendor payments/tips/etc
- Unlimited face to face meetings in person or via zoom, emails, phone and text.
- Meet at least once if not twice in person prior to the wedding rehearsal day
- On your wedding day we are the first one on-site and the last one to leave to ensure that all vendors are on time and to ensure that everyone has departed the property on-time to ensure you stay within your vendor contract.
Services begin at $1400.00 and up: Depending on complexity of the wedding day.
Please complete our Inquiry
page and share your details. We look forward to meeting with you!